Expertise & Technical documentation
Common Problems And Maintenance Methods of Electronic Scale Weighing Instrument
Common problems and maintenance methods of electronic scale weighing instrument
Electronic scale electronic weighing instruments can be divided into two categories according to the types of signal sources, namely analog weighing instruments and digital weighing instruments. The accuracy of the weighing instrument has an important impact on the symmetrical weight, so we must ensure the accurate and normal use of the weighing instrument, and then we will inevitably encounter various problems in the process of use. Therefore, understanding some common faults and maintenance skills of the electronic scale weighing instrument can enable us to better use the weighing instrument.
Maintenance methods of electronic scale weighing instrument and sensor auxiliary circuit the fault phenomena of electronic scale weighing instrument are diverse, and there are many factors causing the fault, and the same fault phenomenon is often different reasons, because to eliminate the fault, we must first try to find and confirm the location of the fault, Fault finding is mainly based on the fault phenomenon summarized during the fault and the function of system structure components, components, connectors and parts, combined with the fault types summarized during fault handling, to check and analyze all factors causing the fault, and then check the suspicious parts one by one with the help of multimeter, signal source tools and instruments, Finally determine the fault location.
1. Faults caused by the external environment changes in the external environment will cause weighing of the electronic scale. The main concerns include changes in power supply, vibration, wind, lightning, etc., resulting in unstable operation of the electronic scale. Therefore, the electronic scale should try to avoid strong wind When starting up in thunderstorm weather, lightning protection measures and grounding protection of electronic scale shall be taken at the same time. For vibration, damping measures such as buffer device and isolation ditch can be taken to reduce its impact. If the power supply is not pure, the method of separate wiring for electronic scale or adding parameter voltage regulator can be adopted.
2. Mechanical failure of scale body mechanical failure of scale body mainly includes stress and deformation of scale body The scale body is butted by foreign matters, the limit device fails and the supporting head of the load cell fails, etc In the long-term use of the electronic scale, the materials are frequently up and down, and the materials are constantly scattered. The mechanical parts are worn for a long time, which is easy to cause damage to the mechanical parts. Generally, the failure of the mechanical parts of the electronic scale can be observed directly with eyes, or the failure can be removed through the flexible judgment of the shaking of the scale body
Sensor fault load cell is the key component of electronic scale. It plays the role of transforming gravity into electrical signal The failure of the weighing sensor can easily lead to large weighing error of the electronic scale, the scale can not return to zero, large eccentric load error, poor repeatability and so on.
1. If there is a large error in the weighing of the electronic scale
2. If the scale cannot return to zero
3. The electronic scale has large eccentric load error or poor repeatability
Other faults and maintenance of electronic scale weighing instrument
1. When the electronic scale fails to start, first turn on the power switch of the electronic scale Check the power supply links such as power line and voltage change-over switch. If there is no problem, then check whether the transformer has AC voltage input and AC output If the instrument has a battery, remove the battery and start it with AC power supply to avoid failure due to insufficient battery voltage Finally, the rectifier circuit is detected. Whether the voltage stabilizing circuit and display driving circuit are abnormal. If these are OK, check whether the processor and auxiliary circuits are burned out.
2. The display of electronic scale display is garbled: remove the original display circuit and replace it with a normal display circuit to see whether it is normal. If the display is normal, it indicates that there is a problem with the display circuit. If it is not normal, check whether the driving circuit is faulty. Finally, check whether the display output pin of the processor is within a reasonable output range.
3. The key is not easy to use or fails: first, check whether there is water at the key position, resulting in short circuit and open circuit; Second, check whether the key plug is in good contact with the socket and whether it is loose; Third, check whether the key socket is well welded; Fourth, whether there is short circuit or open circuit between the electronic scale socket and the CPU connecting line. If there is no fault, fifth, measure whether there is short circuit or open circuit between the diode and resistance on the key and CPU circuit.
NOTICE: This site is reproduced by the editor of this website. The purpose of the reprint is to transmit more information. It does not mean that this website agrees with its views and is responsible for its authenticity. If you are involved in the content, copyright and other issues, please contact us within 30 days, we will delete the content in the first time! [Declaration] The copyright of this article belongs to the original author. The content is the author's personal opinion. This site is only for reference and does not constitute any investment and application advice. This site has the final interpretation of this statement.